Small Grants Program
2012 SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Applications are now being accepted to the NCGA Foundation’s Small Grants Program (SGP). Click here to submit your application. This program is designed to provide a one-time granting opportunity for organizations and programs engaged in youth development through golf. Grantees will receive nominal levels of support for unique or unexpected situations or scenarios. The Small Grants Program will provide grantees with a one-time award ranging from $100 to no more than $2,500.
The SGP will be split between two award periods:
- January 1st through July 31st
- August 1st through December 31st
Who is Eligible?
To participate in the NCGA Foundation Small Grants Program, an applicant must:
- Be headquartered in northern California
- Be a nonprofit with 501(c)(3) status, a school golf program, or youth development program operating for two or more years
- Not be a grantee of the Going Beyond Golf Grants program
What do we fund?
Each request for funds must be congruent with the mission of the NCGA Foundation, to provide deserving youth the opportunity to develop life skills and values through golf. Grants will be awarded to applications demonstrating how the award will be spent to directly impact youth.
- Complete the statement of inquiry in the form below
- Application results will be communicated within a reasonable period of time shortly after the inquiry is submitted. In some cases, the NCGA Foundation may request that additional information be submitted in order to make a final determination.
A short evaluation report is to be submitted to the NCGA Foundation no more than 30 days after the activities that the SGP supported have concluded. This tool is designed to briefly report on what has taken place, any lessons learned during the activities, the impact on the population served and what changes might be made to the program going forward.
Federal Tax ID Number: 94-3108575