Sponsor a Clinic
Working with community partners, the NCGA Foundation provides access to golf, golf clinics, life and core values’ education, nutritional education, and adult mentoring. Our partners include community organizations that share the mission of investing in youth education and ultimately changing the lives of young people. Current partners include such outstanding organizations as:
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Sacred Heart Nativity Schools
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Visitacion Valley Middle School
- La Familia Counseling Center
- City of Richmond – Department of Recreation
- Girls Inc.
- Richmond Police Activities League
- The First Tee of Contra Costa
- West Contra Costa Salesian Boys and Girls Club
- YMCA of East Bay
- Mechanics Bank
- Seaside Baptist Church
- Friendship Golf Academy
- Bayside S.T.E.M. Academy
- George Archer Memorial Foundation for Literacy
- San Mateo Public Library
When you sponsor a clinic, deserving youth receive:
- A 20-week onsite golf program in which youth work with professional golf instructors at Poppy Hills or a local community golf course.
- Age and skill appropriate golf activities and mentoring. Because of small adult-to-student ratio, adults can mentor youth in being respectful, honest and hard working.
- An educational curriculum that teaches life skills, core values and nutritional education.
One of the ways to contribute to the Youth on Course program is to volunteer at a clinic. Please inquire with an NCGA Foundation staff member for individual opportunities.
The NCGA Foundation is a 501(C)3 organization.
Federal Tax I.D. Number: 94-3108575.
All donations are tax deductible.
Federal Tax ID Number: 94-3108575